Purple is actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Digital Influencer Manager to join it’s growing Fashion Digital division in the agency’s New York office. Purple has offices globally in London, New York and Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp and relationships with the world’s top influencers, best practices and trends in social media marketing, thrive on creativity, a hunger in creating relationships and understand how to grow and convert a digital audience.
The successful candidate must have a solid background with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in working with influencers, creating organic and paid partnerships, digital marketing and social media landscapes as well as a passion for the industry.
The candidate will be results-driven and have a proven track record in successfully implementing an influencer digital strategy, while also demonstrating a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively pitching and proposing new ideas/concepts.
The correct candidate will be hard-working, proactive, and will have a proven track record in influencer relations, social media trends, influencer driven events, seeding concepts & implementation and online blogger/influencer campaigns. They will also be an articulate presenter, be competent at media analysis, reporting and thrive on attention to detail.
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers and bloggers across the fashion/lifestyle sectors
- Day-to-day supervision and execution of client influencer campaigns including (and not limited to) events, social media promotions, organic and paid partnerships, gifting/seeding strategies, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, and topline reporting
- Work closely within a team and help develop and manage influencer initiatives in the digital space, including: strategy, planning, contract negotiation & implementation of new launches, collaborations, and events
- Monitor and benchmark social media activities of other competing brands
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives, and vendors in the digital space and develop relevant client applications
- Analyze results and create reports summarizing outcomes
- Manage junior team; while supporting them in their growth to the next level
- Possess excellent team skills, working alongside junior and senior members of the team
- Assist in driving, organizing, and executing digital PR programs in North America & Global projects
- Liaise with all clients to ensure the brand voice is consistent in each market
The Ideal Candidate
· B.S./B.A. degree required
· 3-5 years of influencer and social media marketing experience with established agency or similar role for in-house department; preferably within the fashion sector
· Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
· Direct experience working with social media campaigns, promotions management and reporting
· Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
· Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
· In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms with a high emphasis on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
· Must be flexible and take direction well.
· Passion for the fashion industry specifically
· Demonstrate ability to manage projects in a timely manner; time and task management.
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
· Ability to identify opportunities and help craft brand strategy across a multitude of brands.
· Exceptional problem-resolution skills, including the ability to think creatively and prioritize multiple assignments in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Team player who thrives on collaboration. Has ability and desire to interact with people at all levels
· Experience managing and compiling client reports and presentations – Powerpoint and Photoshop experience necessary
· Invested interest and knowledge of fashion and culture.
- Strong influencer relationships and knowledge across Mega, Macro and Micro influencers
- InDesign, Photoshop, and other digital design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred
- Experience working within an agency or similar in-house role.
- Experience in creating and implementing digital strategies
- Experience in negotiating and leveraging of paid placements and appearances
- SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Fashion GPS and AdWords PPC Management