All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Jr Production Artist reports to the Studio Director and assists in the creation of mechanicals, presentations, tool kits and directives for the North America retail and wholesale businesses. Excellent communication and solid resource management skills are important, attention to detail critical.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist in creating mechanical for several channels including digital, print and OOH.
- Adhere to all deadlines and inform project teams of delays
- Update and maintain servers using current archiving protocols
- Maintain best practices across studio functions
Minimum 5 years in an advertising or in-house agency with expert retail experience.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Mechanical production design and basic retouching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess project focus quickly
- Flexibility to work with deadlines and demanding workflow in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage department budget
- Positive attitude towards teamwork
- Organization is critical
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH