All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The role of Programmatic Manager, Omni Channel Media will assist in launching and managing the in-house programmatic strategy, planning and buying of digital and performance media across all digital touchpoints/platforms. Technical and experienced hands-on-keys buyer with stellar knowledge of strategy, planning and buying within the programmatic ecosystem: SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks and Trading Desks. The candidate will support all Heritage Brands by tactically planning, launching and optimizing all programmatic digital media campaigns across channels. Advanced level of expertise across programmatic media channels (DBM, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, Facebook, etc.). The ideal candidate will be accountable for the success of digital, programmatic and performance marketing
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create, execute and manage/buy all digital media campaigns (auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing, etc.) across all digital channels and devices (display, social, video, native etc.). These include, but are not limited to Google (DV360, search,Youtube), PMP’s, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Amazon, etc.
- Execute and manage trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.) Utilize advanced audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve engagement and ROAS
- Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality of results/success (per technique, per creative, per inventory, etc.) for all digital, programmatic and performance marketing campaigns, assume accountability and ownership
- Develop a competitive digital marketing strategy and build an effective marketing funnel enabling repeatable, predictable positive results/KPI’s with adherence to best-in-class standards
- Work with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs, ad-verification services, 3rd party data providers, etc.) to ensure optimal campaign execution and oversight of inventory quality, viewability, and fraud
- Being a proactive account manager also means that you’ll conduct more testing in your accounts, and you’ll be on top of the results from these tests and use the learnings to think up new concepts to employ.
- Multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
3-5 year’s related experience in end-to-end digital marketing execution for digital media across all channels, at least 2+ years hands- on- keys buying/optimizing in agency environment / trade desk
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Technical and experienced hands-on-keys buyer that will own the end-to-end strategy, planning, buying and optimization within the programmatic ecosystem: SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks and Trading Desks and the complete understanding of campaign pricing/cost models, targeting capabilities, measurement/campaign metrics & ad verification/viewability/ad fraud, audience measurement
- Extensive subject matter expertise in programmatic buying, direct buying through Google, Trade Desk, Display, Facebook, and other networks/platforms
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, have a passion for data driven decision making, thrive on challenges, and have a proven history of successfully achieving targets and objectives
- Composed/collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and execute responsibilities with minimal direction
- Embrace learning new skills and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product or technical knowledge
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH