All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Social Media Content Manager for True & Co. will specialize in the planning and executing of the brand’s organic social content and assets, in alignment with the overarching brand creative guidelines and seasonal direction.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop strategic social content plan to drive higher engagement on social media, especially Instagram.
- Lead, develop, and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions and culturally relevant storytelling in alignment with brand values to meet department objectives and KPIs.
- Expert knowledge of social media (especially Instagram) and stays up-to-date with the competitive market.
- Informed on latest trends and changes to social media platforms to develop new ideas and strategies to engage our consumers in new ways across all social channels (IG, IGTV, IG stories, YouTube, etc).
- Conceptualize content series to be deployed across all social media channels.
- Create process/guidelines for community management to ensure all direct messages, comments, questions and concerns are answered appropriately.
- Create and manage social media content calendar and post schedule across all platforms in alignment with brand priorities and business goals.
- Manage and post all organic social media content across all social channels (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Own the brand’s voice across social media; write all copy and captions for social posts.
- Build all social grids for Instagram.
- Develop and execute on-brand photographic and video content.
- Conceptualize and shoot BTS at all lifestyle shoots.
- Prepare and manage retouching and other production needs.
- Real-time design and execution of social assets by channel – including but not limited to video, short-form GIFs/boomerangs/time lapse, static images, etc.
- Research, initiate and manage 3rd party marketing partnerships and sweepstakes.
- Partner with Influencer Marketing Manager on selection and deployment of User Generated Content (UGC) across social media channels.
- Manage social media tracking and scheduling platforms as needed.
- Create weekly social analytics report.
- Assist in community initiatives: events, scholarships, charities, etc.
- Work closely with, communicate and present weekly creative updates with all key stakeholders and counterparts.
- Deliver and upload assets in the correct format and on time.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years experience in social media and content development. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Well-rounded content creation experience across all social media channels.
- Able to create posts (copy and content) for IG, IG Stories, IGTV, YouTube etc.
- Keen sense of color, layout, form, imagery, typography, and composition.
- Expert at image curation and visual storytelling.
- Skilled at copywriting and editing.
- Knows video content and how to drive creative to develop new formats, ability to create gifs and other lightweight video social content.
- Highly creative, collaborative, positive, and proactive.
- Strong interpersonal skills - must enjoy working across multiple business units and functional areas to achieve goals.
- Able to contribute to a team environment yet work autonomously.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and ability to prioritize.
- Flexible and accepting of ever-changing challenges.
- Has a high degree of intellectual curiosity to improve social media.
- Possess a hunger for solutions and results, and drive for continuous improvement.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH