As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing our clients' roster by introducing new clients to SWG.
You will be responsible for upselling digital services to our existing clients as well as managing and implementing digital influencer campaigns for multiple brands across all press and digital channels.
You will be the main point of contact for all digital influencer activations. You will also liaise with both in-house and external teams across all disciplines of the business including Communications and Entertainment Marketing.
You will be a ditigal native with a proven track record in managing talent and digital influencers across a number of global fashion brands.
- Introduce new clients in need of digital services to SWG as well as upselling digital services to existing clients
- Identify, manage and approach key digital influencers building on existing relationships and establishing new ones
- Manage content creation partnerships with talent and relevant digital online media outlets
- Develop and support creative strategies in terms of Press and Content Marketing for clients
- Lead the execution of creative strategies
- Use the relevant analytics tols to measure the performance of these campaigns
- Analyse how projecs are carried out and develop recommendations for improvements in the future
- Manage all contract negotiations and fees, ensuring that all contract terms have been adhered to across the duration of the campaign
- Manage budgets and reconcile expenditure
- Liaise with various team members to ensure that client expectations are met or surpassed
- Identify issues with client accounts and act upon them proactively
- Project manage campaigns accordingly
- Ensure that creative standards remain high
- Manage communications and work-flow between departments
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in social media, advocating new technologies and oppourtunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Have proven relationships and an existing network with leading local digital influencers in the fashion industry
- Have proven PR & Marketing experience and a strong understanding of brands, building personas, how customers engage with content and what a compelling and effective digital activation looks like
- Be confident negotiating contracts, rates and terms and conditions with individuals and agencies
- Have experience in planning and executing PR and Digital Marketing strategies for clients across multiple channels