OVERALL SCOPE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a 'people person' with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimatley, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Social media channels which will fall under the responsibility of this role are: Youtube, Instagram and Facebook.
- Set and implement social media communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts - primarily including Instagram and Linkedin
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Developing and following a consistent style guide for use across all channels, including all social networks
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask