We are looking for a high energy and self-starting Fashion and Technology Marketing Associate to support all aspects of developing and growing this disruptive start-up. Your dedication to and investment in Swipecast’s growth knows no limits. You will become as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about Swipecast to a stranger as you are digging into promo analytics. You'll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities by targeting influencers, events and partnerships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop "growth hacks" and other marketing strategies to cost effectively scale Swipecast in the US and overseas
- Use raw data including session lengths, clicks and data navigation paths to optimize the user experience
- Develop cohort analyses. Use insights to develop actionable steps that the engineering team can implement to improve signups and conversion of business leads and job postings
- Assist editorial team in developing marketing materials and editorial content for website, newsletters and app
- Tackling social media for the company, and promoting the business and brand across many online channels and platforms
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. Prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You will need to demonstrate your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- Hustling for the company. Being able to see marketing opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a festival or an individual, to doing post-promo analysis on how well the event went, you will need to own a project from start-to-finish and take Swipecast everywhere
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for entrepreneurial, self-driven employees with grit and hustle. Knowledge of the fashion industry is a plus, but not required. Experience with mobile application development, UI/UX design or agile development are extremely desirable, but not required. B.A. degree in philosophy, math, engineering or other quantitative subjects. Ideal candidate should have strong writing skills and possess working knowledge of Photoshop, graphic designs, SQL and HTML.
Minimum SATs: 2,250. Minimum GPA: 3.5.