The Digital team at The Communications Store is looking for a talented, ambitious and motivated Digital Account Executive to join our small but growing team. This individual would take a critical role in the development of TCS US's dynamic new-media focused Digital function. If you have a passion for digital please do get in touch.
As a Digital Account Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in depth market research on social media and digital trends, to support the development of client plans and new business responses
- Support on the creation, development and execution of paid influencer and social media campaigns
- Executing a varied mix of influencer campaigns from end to end
- Social media content planning and community management
- Project managing and executing offline activations
- Planning and scheduling strategic updates and content across varied social media platforms
- Establishing relationships and negotiating contracts with influencers and their management teams
- Creating targeted content for social media accounts using the right tone of voice for different clients and audiences
- Inputting into creative social activity planning
- Collaborating with the wider PR team
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year's work experience in a similar social media and digital role. You will be continuously updated on the latest social media and digital newest trends as well as emerging influencers and bloggers. You will have a strong curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries.
The candidate will also have experience tackling numbers and relating them to measuring and analyzing the success of digital communication.The Digital Account Executive will be a truly passionate and upbeat person, both with colleagues and clients, they will also be passionate about creativity and ideas generation.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via email@example.com with the Digital Account Executive in the subject line.No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the USA