Join Team Hilfiger
The THNY Creative Studio is a full-service, in-house integrated creative agency supporting all marketing and communications initiatives for Tommy Hilfiger North America. We are responsible for managing all areas of photo/video shoot production, retouching, digital production and print to deliver a coherent and consistent visual brand message across all marketing channels. Marketing channels include, but are not limited to, all integrated omni-channel marketing initiatives, DTC promotions, POS, store windows, look books, sales tools, customer loyalty programs, training tools, ecommerce, events collateral, content and runway production.
The Producer will lead and manage the seasonal planning, asset creation, creative development and final production for Marketing projects (e-Commerce/Adaptive/PR/Media/Wholesale/Licensing/PR). This role will be relied upon as the “go-to” person who can effectively oversee the full creative workflow to ensure all projects, teams and external vendors are on track for smooth completion of projects. A strong knowledge of print, digital and imagery post-production will allow the Producer to work with creative teams and internal/external stakeholders to find innovative, yet workable, solutions to marketing requests.
Manages seasonal planning, asset creation, creative development and final production of assigned projects.
Project Management Accountabilities
- Supervise Coordinating Producer in the planning and management of template-based, blog-related or ad hoc requests as well as management of local adaptations to global assets
- Oversee overall workflow amongst Marketing and Studio teams, monitoring for creative/copy round overages, incomplete briefs; etc.
- Ensure all briefs are complete and requested timelines are realistic – hold project kick offs with cross-functional team members
- Manage all aspects of copy and creative development, QC-ing files against the brief for accuracy and completion and routing files to marketing and executive teams for approval
- Development of photo shoot timelines, management of imagery and video post-production, supervision of seasonal imagery guideline and seasonal creative template development
- Request and negotiate project estimates with external vendors and reconcile invoices against agreed upon rates
- Communication of production estimates to Marketing
- Manage all aspects of print production for seasonal, ad hoc and/or new concept projects as requested
- Attend/coordinate executive creative review meetings as needed and QC files to ensure comments are addressed
- Facilitate daily team status meetings and weekly cross-functional team meetings as appropriate
- Resolve issues escalated by Marketing team members
- Ensure project management tool compliance across cross-functional team members
- Ensure timelines are being followed and manage expectations around delays
- Maintenance of imagery and video assets on creative server
- Works with Marketing team to establish reasonable project budgets based on project scope. Bids out and negotiates projects to applicable vendors. Communicates cost options to Marketing teams. Ensures projects stay within agreed upon budgets and escalates potential overages to Marketing teams. Invoice management; reconciling vendor invoices to estimates; distributing approved invoices to the Marketing teams
- Determines appropriate vendors to use based on project scope in partnership with Senior Director. Determines appropriate creative team assignees based on expertise and workload. Prioritizes designer workload based on project schedules and business importance. Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines. Recommends and continually updates procedures to improve operational efficiency
The Ideal Candidate
Be the next key player on Team Hilfiger
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field
- 4-5+ years integrated project management experience, including prior management of print production, digital production, image editing
- Prior experience managing direct reports
- Creative agency experience a plus
- Fashion retail experience a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong professional partnerships
- Strong interest in and aptitude for producing creative and marketing solutions
- Positive attitude, teamwork-oriented, reliable, focused on deliverables
- Creative problem-solver
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate direct reports
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and ability to manage upwards and interact with various levels of senior management
- Intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS and common coding/programming practices
- Critical eye for color evaluation and color matching
- Comprehensive knowledge of the capabilities and limitations around various print production processes including web, conventional offset, digital, dye sublimation and specialty printing (including silkscreen, embossing, engraving, letter pressing and foil stamping). On press experience overseeing digital, web and sheet fed printing is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of packaging and finishing techniques, chipboard, die cutting, mounting, finishing and corrugated/temporary displays etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of paper sourcing and specialty papers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience working within web-based project management systems a plus (ex – Wrike, Workfront, Basecamp; etc.
Able to work in a fluid environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities. Willing to work occasional nights and weekends. Must be available for occasional travel