All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The VP Visual Merchandising Company Stores oversees a centralized team of visual and creative staff and is charged with managing the process and executing the seasonal floorsets for Tommy Hilfiger NA Company Store divisions while driving corporate visual standards and creative direction for all product categories (Men’s, Women’s, Kids and Accessories).
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Planning, Allocation, Production, and Operations to create visual strategies for the variances in store types including size, volume, and climate for Company Store.
- Partner with Merchants by providing creative input in Visual Merchandising to support assortment plans
- Develop innovative in-store concepts to engage customers while protecting our brand initiatives.
- Partner with cross functional teams on Live Floor sets and New Store Openings to create new and compelling ideas for field teams.
- Manage cross functional teams, ensuring we have open communication and transparency regarding product and fixture placement
- Maintain corporate visual standards as a brand representative and uphold the Tommy Hilfiger USA visual guidelines and apply guidelines in regional markets
- Develop strategies for in-store product placement which communicate the product and brand visions while enforcing the company’s financial objectives
- Direct seasonal styling for in-store mannequins, in-store bust forms, and marketing materials/photo shoots
- Direct the development and execution of Floor Concepts, Visual standards, and other communication to the field team
- Position requires quick decision making in on the ground, executive management capacity as well as ability to discern proper strategies and necessary approvals
- Position requires a high level of resourcefulness and creativity, necessary problem solving skills and ability to think and react appropriately in kinetic, deadline-oriented environment
- College Degree in Visual, Marketing preferred or relevant visual retail experience
- 10+ years of experience with apparel visual merchandising with exposure to vertical retail stores (company owned retail stores)
- Strategic thinker; ability to develop clear press platforms/strategies which deliver upon corporate objectives
- Knowledge of creative trends in retail
- Knowledge of retail environment and competitive landscape
- Strong writing, communication and organization skills
- Exceptional brand marketing and experience
- Team oriented and management experience a must
- Agility in order to creatively move on business changes
- Development, management and ownership of visual budgets
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities required
- Ability to meet deadlines with frequent changes to project
- Some travel required
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH