About the department:
We're a creative family that works closely together to make sure our customers know every last detail about our products before purchasing. We have three primary teams - Styling, Photography, and Content - who make sure customers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We're focused on continuous improvements and like to encourage everyone to make the most of their talents and contribute ideas.
About the role:
You’ll focus on creating concise content and product descriptions, and work across the many departments to support with creating content for the Farfetch website. Working to the company’s brand guidelines within a large multi-lingual team of around 45 employees, you will be required to create well-written, succinct and accurate translations to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site. You will have the relevant qualifications for working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within copywriting or sub-editing role with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
The Ideal Candidate
What you’ll do:
· Write product descriptions
Who you are:
· Fluency in English
· Knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
· A good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
· An understanding of garment and accessory construction
· The ability to work independently
· The ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
· Comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS