* Day to day general social media practices working closely with the Social Media Manager, ensuring smooth implementation and maintenance of our social media marketing strategy in line with PR and Marketing campaigns across all categories (Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, ASMC, Eyewear, Swim & Lingerie).
* Calendar management of global social media platform - under the direction of the Social Media Manager, updating weekly social calendar ensuring harmony of storytelling across Mainline, Kidswear, Menswear and licensing (Adidas, eye wear, swim & lingerie).
* Posting of content across all Stella McCartney social media platforms (closely working on the Stella Kids and Stella Menswear social media channels and projects)
* Compiling of social roll out plan for sign off from Senior Stakeholders on a weekly basis.
* Sharing of global social media calendar/activations with local regional teams. Working closely with our Chinese and Japanese teams supporting social strategy for local channels (Weibo/We-chat/Line), ensuring alignment of social storytelling across all platforms.
* Overseeing day to day community management of social platforms (particularly IG), optimising interactions with communities through project strategies to improve overall engagement.
* Helping to manage customer queries across all social channels, working closely with our customer care team, to respond and action resolutions fast.
* Regular catch ups with relevant marketing, PR and creative image department team members to ensure all content needs are met on global social channels.
* Co-ordinating social media activations alongside wider team for large projects and events i.e. Paris Fashion week, Pre Collection Events, Stella events, etc
* Assisting in the briefing of stories, assets and any ad-hoc requests to our creative team
* Collaborating closely with creative teams to ensure brand content is optimised for platforms and adhering to best practice
* Share content performance learnings with to Creative Image Department and devise strategies to increase reach and engagement
* Helping to identify social creators for potential social content ideas, based on the brand aesthetic and values.
* Help in compiling competitive analysis / Innovation / Platform updates on a regular needs.
* Analysing and reporting of content on a daily / weekly / monthly basis as well as campaign specific projects.
* Develop insights and learnings from social performance with an understanding how to put forward and support insights using the right social data
* Sending regular updates on performance to our CMO and entire communications department
The Ideal Candidate
London, Fashion, Luxury, Social, Media, Digital, Assistant, Marketing