The Business of Fashion is seeking a driven and dynamic Senior Correspondent (London) with strong analytical thinking and writing skills to support the expansion of a fast-growing start-up media company. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team with the overall goal of becoming the global leader in the market for professional content and services for the fashion and beauty industries.
- Deliver agenda-setting exclusives, insightful news analyses and sophisticated features for a target audience of intelligent, globally-minded fashion industry decision-makers and observers while meeting tight deadlines and weekly targets.
The Ideal Candidate
Who You Are
- Solid professional experience reporting and/or editing business stories
- Deep knowledge of business reporting methods.
- Sophisticated grasp of the fashion business.
- Acute news judgment
- Sophisticated understanding of BoF’s target audience of intelligent, globally-minded executives, entrepreneurs and creatives.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, perform under pressure, command authority and be agile enough to manage multiple stories at the same time with a strong sense of accountability and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of a 24-hour news cycle.
- Strong writing skills and an ability to tell complex stories with flair.
- Ability to cultivate high-level industry sources
Additional (but important) Information
Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for the Editorial Team at BoF. Applications without a cover letter will not be shortlisted (even if you have a pretty awesome CV).