The Business of Fashion is seeking editorial talent to join its growing Content Strategy team. Working across every element of BoF, the content strategy team drives the creative behind a variety of editorial franchises, video content, podcasts, commercial projects, student and education rankings and courses & careers content.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic pedigree with proven ability in critical thinking and writing. A demonstrable ability to balance data driven decision making with creativity is imperative. Extensive experience in the fashion industry is not a pre-requisite, however the successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the global fashion industry and thorough attention to detail and nuance.
The role is one of the most varied in the BoF business and is a great opportunity for engaged and enthusiastic talent wanting to learn a wide variety of skills, ranging from working with talent on set, to analytical appraisals of content performance, meeting clients and writing market leading content.
Weekly output will include:
- Creating written content for the BoF website
- Data analysis of content performance
- Researching and contributing to multimedia commercial projects
- Working with business development managers
*Immediate Start Date*
The Ideal Candidate
- 1stClass Degree equivalent from a leading university
- Strong writing skills and an ability to tell complex stories with flair
- Understanding of BoF’s target audience of intelligent, globally-minded executives, entrepreneurs and creatives.
- Sincere interest in the global fashion industry
- Sincere interest in video and audio content and multimedia campaigns
- Must thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, perform under pressure, and be agile enough to manage multiple projects at the same time with a strong sense of accountability and attention to detail.