The Rake is the foremost name in premium luxury menswear and lifestyle founded in 2008 and today encompassing a bi-monthly print magazine and digital editorial and ecommerce platform, featuring over 250 brands.
This rapidly growing business is looking for a London-based copywriter to work across all categories of the ecommerce platform. The ideal candidate will be an eloquent and articulate writer with a knowledge of luxury menswear, a strong work ethic and the ability to work well under tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing businesses in the luxury sector.
- Research and produce editorial level product descriptions and brand profiles across all categories of The Rake’s assortment.
- Ensure that items being launched are set up correctly, in conjunction with the business development and operations teams.
- Writing to The Rake’s house style and voice, utilising an authoritative tone and highlighting key USPs and technical features using appropriate, specific language.
- Curate stylistically appropriate cross-selling opportunities.
- Working with the buying, business development and production teams to ensure that all product launch dates are met.
- Delivering on set weekly output KPIs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Consistently produce engaging and flawless copy.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the luxury industry and menswear specifically.
- Take initiative to learn about our products and write about them with detailed insight and authority.
- Be able to write with authority about technical construction aspects of garments.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to deliver results under pressure.
- Manage a workflow to meet deadlines.
Prior experience required. Relevant tertiary degree strongly preferred.
Location: Central London
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time