Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with an unparalleled customer experience; we are seeking a Manager, Creative Services based in our New York, NY corporate office.
- Assist in photography production for all mailer shoots while taking on the majority of the production of web look book shoots throughout the year.
- Assist in all aspects of photography production for all creative projects, from planning individual estimates for each project to securing and scheduling photographers and all crew to final job wrap cost analysis.
- Assist in location research and scouting for all mailer and web look book shoots.
- Work closely with Director of Creative Services in assisting coordination of all crew travel (flights, hotel, cars) for travel shoots.
- Oversee communication with Coordinator of Creative Services for all photo shoot schedules with merchants and coordinate vendor sample availability and transportation to and from shoots.
- Oversee the management of all photo contracts and model releases and work closely with the Director of Creative Services in communicating any legal issues.
- Work closely with VP and Senior Director of Creative Services to generate estimates for all shoots while monitoring the progress of projects so they do not go over budget.
- Oversee and work closely with the Coordinator of Creative Services with regard to freelance vendors, payment status and invoice tracking with the Advertising Department and Accounts Payable Department.
- Work closely with Director of Creative Services in assisting with casting across all channels of creative projects and build communication with outside casting agents in order to expand casting resources for the department for non-model talent that is relevant and on brand for all digital and print productions.
- Support the VP of Creative Services in any and all large-scale branding and image projects. Develop and build strong relationships with photography agents, model agents, hair and makeup agents and other production vendors.
- Assist in negotiating fees with freelance photographers, stylists, models, hair & makeup agents as well as locations, studios and all other aspects of the shoot (motor homes, catering, set designers, prop stylists) to maintain staying on budget. Assist in helping manage all film deadlines with photographers and coordinate with the art department.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience in a photo Production environment
- Exceptional organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with diverse teams
- Proven business communication skills
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.