Lead the creative development and direction of all local content for Cartier North America. Support strategic and
experiential projects across all product categories. The ideal candidate is a digital expert who has significant experience
running paid and organic social programs. Candidate should demonstrate intellectual curiosity with an eye for design,
has a working knowledge of graphic and web design and is an enthusiastic team player with a strong command of the
Lead the creative development and direction of all local content for Cartier North America
• Manage creative agencies on all content development
• Work closely with headquarters to create content on a project basis for the social media handle
• Manage all live social media plans based in the U.S. (Live posting, Talent Approvals)
• Identify new social media trends and opportunities, understand and advise how the business can expand its
social media activity
• Build and execute content strategy for native advertising partnerships
• Assist with the testing and QA of web and mobile launches, communicating all necessary updates
internally and with HQ
• Define and maintain the brand voice for all written communications distributed by Cartier on all media
channels (social media, website, paid search, etc.); ensure all digital communication materials are reviewed
and validated by legal (when necessary) prior to release
• Liaise with external teams on creative projects to ensure cohesive content distribution across all channels.
• Support local media team with creative needs for their campaign calendars
• Attend industry events, seminars and networking sessions to keep abreast of digital trends and technologies
Support strategic and experiential projects across all product categories and geo-localized events
Support all strategic and experiential projects in partnership with events, PR, marketing, CRM
• Partner with PR team on all paid influencer and celebrity negotiations to ensure media needs are met for
• Provide creative insight and digital innovation to all global campaigns
• Work closely with media managers on media innovation and emerging platforms plus creative needs for
Budgets & Billing
• Manage and process invoices for creative production
Team Documents & Materials
• Assist with building presentation materials to clearly communicate and visualize campaign recaps, media
plans, budgets, competitive trends and performance reports
• Manage and organize all internal documents on the server, including: media authorizations and contracts,
proof-of-performances, media plans and flow charts.
The Ideal Candidate
• 5-7 years of experience in media/advertising, luxury, or digital communications preferred.
• Excellent English writing, speaking and presentation skills required, with experience in copywriting a plus.
• Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (Keynote experience also
• Able to demonstrate strong analytical and visualization skills via presentations and reports, clearly
communicating large amounts of information precisely and creatively.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat, and major
graphic/video file formats.
• Digital expert - savvy with digital media, analytics tools, CMS platforms and social media.
• Experience with Windows OS
• Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS code is a plus
• Self-starter who is capable of managing and delegating multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized
• Must be entrepreneurial, resourceful, and comfortable working in a small team environment where
self-sufficiency is essential.
• Must be flexible to work outside of normal business hours including weekends, to fulfill key department
initiatives, as needed (i.e. communication with HQ, posting to social channels etc.)