Named to Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies list in 2017 and as Digiday's Most Innovative Publisher in 2018 — Who What Wear is hiring a Sr. Influencer Marketing Manager who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and understands that, more often than not, the only way to get the job done is by rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business! The Sr. Influencer Marketing Manager will be well-versed in the influencer landscape and have existing relationships with influencers and content creators in the fashion and beauty space with the ability to execute and analyze results of full-scale campaigns. The Sr. Influencer Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing campaigns from start to finish for our clients as well as support our own consumer brands, Who What Wear Collection and JoyLab. Additionally, we are looking for someone that can leverage existing talent relationships to secure earned media for our consumer brands. This position can be located in either Los Angeles or New York and reports to the Associate VP of Talent.
- Serve as internal lead for advertising campaigns involving an influencer, from ideation and pitching to campaign execution.
- Work with Brand Strategists to develop brand proposals and build custom content campaigns that align and exceed advertiser objectives and goals.
- Identify and pitch relevant talent for brand campaigns to drive meaningful awareness, engagement and conversion for the brand.
- Be constantly discovering new talent.
- Provide guidance to WWW’s internal teams on influencer capabilities, best practices and pricing to help optimize media packages.
- Work alongside sales team to pitch influencer-driven campaigns and serve as client-facing talent lead throughout negotiation progress.
- Negotiate on behalf of brand partners and execute contracts with talent.
- Lead influencer campaigns for WWW's consumer brands division including the Who What Wear Collection and JoyLab clothing lines at Target.
- Manage and recommend influencer program strategies for WWW's consumer brands including yearly roadmap, non-paid seeding, strategic paid initiatives and event integrations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers on behalf of WWW.
- Manage influencer budgets for all respective influencer campaigns as well as the master influencer budget for the consumer brands division, maximizing long term ROI
- Analyze, measure and report on influencer efforts during and at the conclusion of influencer partnerships, identifying opportunities for greater success.
- Manage contract negotiations with talent and managers/agencies, ensuring complete contract enforcement.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to align on program concept and overview to ensure messaging and programming meet overall KPIs.
- Liaise regularly with talent on personal and professional updates to provide sales team with informative ideas for pro-active sales opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- BA/BS in related field
- 5 years experience working in Influencer Marketing space
- Strong relationships with influencers (across the board, macro is plus)
- Strong ability to communicate directly with brands, influencers and talent agencies
- Compentencies in planning and organization
- Excellent attention to detail with an eye for quality content
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously