Jing Daily is seeking a dedicated Content Coordinator to support the site's Jing Travel vertical, which is the ultimate resource for cultural institutions looking to attract a larger slice of the Chinese outbound travel market.
In this role, you will produce marketing and editorial content across Jing Travel's channels while upholding our brand's voice and identity. You will also assist in writing original content for Jing Travel's website, help create the weekly newsletter, and engage with readers on our social media platforms.
Applicants should be resourceful, team-oriented individuals who are ready to think creatively about how to reach our target audience.
- Create engaging content for communication and outreach purposes including correspondence with museums, cultural institutions, and tourism professionals
- Write and edit short-form content for our website, social media and newsletter
- Assist in the management of our content calendar for both website and social media
- Think creatively and regularly pitch article ideas
- Apply keyword tools and SEO best practices for all copy on site
- Monitor and track the success of our content via Google Analytics and Mailchimp
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Communications, Marketing, or Journalism
- 1-2 years relevant experience in web content management and communications
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Familiarity with Chinese news sites and social media platforms is highly desired
- Knowledge of Mandarin language is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of contemporary art and culture trends as well as cultural tourism and destination marketing
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and seamlessly switch gears to accommodate changing business and editorial needs
- Ability to seamlessly manage both editorial, creative, and administrative responsibilities
- Knowledge of web analytics and email marketing software