• Translate the overall marketing strategy and creative vision of the brand to digital channels in partnership with the Senior Director and editorial team.
• Build and manage an editorial calendar, helping to concept feature ideas, emails, and homepage programming on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Manage all shoot and content deadlines, ensuring timely delivery and execution.
• Lead copywriting and copyedit all website content, email, and digital advertising.
• Generate, shape, and execute ideas that bring the Club Monaco brand to life, maintaining high creative standards.
• Liaise effectively between Design, Merchandising, and Marketing, balancing the brand’s creative voice and aesthetic with business needs.
• Communicate and distill conceptual ideas to editorial team.
• Fact-check and proofread materials.
• Manage a team of stylists, producers, and writers
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Requirements
• 6-8 years editorial experience
• Experience in fashion retail and/or fashion editorial a must
• Excellent writer and seasoned copy editor
• Self-motivated and team-oriented
• Ability to troubleshoot and be solution-oriented
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Proven experience managing a team
• Proven track record of working and influencing cross-functional teams – actively establishes an internal network of relationships at all levels of the organization to drive results
• Ability to manage through ambiguity to actionable recommendations/ solutions
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Club Monaco is a dynamic, rapidly growing retail brand that continues to offer modern style and a unique voice within the fashion and retail industries. Headquartered in New York City's Chelsea Gallery district, Club Monaco can be found in over 140 locations worldwide with stores in the United States, London, Paris, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Macau.