The role of a Merchandise Planning Assistant is your entry into the career path of a Merchandise Planner. By being the point of contact of our suppliers, you will support the Merchandise Planning team in order to maximize sales and optimize stock turn.
- You will be in constant exchange with our international suppliers to ensure the availability of our products
- You will find solutions that will contribute to optimizing our processes
- You will enter all order-related data to our system (EAN-Matching, Supplier Data) to ensure high quality orders
- During In-Season you will manage the delivery schedule of intake on a daily, weekly, monthly basis in close cooperation with Supply Chain Management and Planning
- On a regular basis you will support the Assistant Merchandise Planner to monitor and place reorders on performance and accurate analysis
- You will coordinate returns with our suppliers and our warehouse
The Ideal Candidate
What you've got
- You have either successfully completed a bachelor degree (preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Fashion) or you have already gained relevant professional experience
- You feel responsible for the quality of your own work and achievements and you always try to find practical solutions
- One of your key strengths is self-organization
- You have extensive experience working with PCs and MS Office, in particular Excel
- You communicate fluently in English; German skills are not required
- Ideally, you have experience with ERP systems
What you can expect
- Culture. A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Perks. Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; municipality services; flexible working times; family service and parent & child rooms; additional holidays and volunteering time off; diverse sports and health offerings
- Development. Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- Peers. International, accomplished experts.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring process, please contact our recruiter email@example.com!