As a Sales & Campaign Manager – Special Events you are responsible for creating customer-centric supply concepts for exciting Shopping Events that deliver high commercial value. You ensure that marketing activities are aligned with the campaign concepts and constantly challenge direction and priorities based on purpose and strategic goals.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You work close with our Markets and demand team to develop an annual strategy for upcoming events
- You are responsible for creating customer-centric supply concepts considering markets relevance while Demonstrating an understanding of the key players, competition and market mechanisms and keeps up with relevant industry trends
- You are providing stock forecast for upcoming events and make recommendations on external sourcing
- You launch new initiatives that captures additional commercial opportunities
- You will create actionable insights on sales data and customer behavior which contribute to the development of new sale concepts and trends to generate an GMV uplift
- You are the go-to person for ad hoc deep dives and consumer insights
- You are proud of a degree in marketing, business or merchandising and have already gained experience in a relevant field: ideally 3+ years
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously working under very tight deadlines.
- You build up knowledge about key players, competition and the market mechanisms in your area.
- You are data and metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex sales data.
- You shine while interacting with your stakeholders, you like an international atmosphere and are fluent in business English
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 11 countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands - we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers. Working with our brand partners, we pioneer innovative supply-chain and production processes, and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.