1. Hindsight business weekly/monthly/quarterly from product prospective. Identify market category opportunities/risks by season
2. Recap product performance, historical data and provide suggestions on production/promo/marketing.
3. Daily communications with Product Design & Supply Chain, for product development, monitoring production from order placement to shipment, and maintaining stock levels.
4. Setting up and maintaining Seasonal Range and Allocation plans
5. Ensure bulk fabric and materials approval on time with relevant garment test report approval before the bulk shipments.
6. Liaise with QA on inspection schedule and work closely with QA, superiors and business counterparts to resolve QA issues promptly.
The Ideal Candidate
1. 3-5 years experiences in Fashion and Textiles industry, 2+ years in a supervisory role.
2. A strategic thinker who is dynamic proactive and results oriented
3. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
4. Ability to analyze and interpret a high amount of data and identify the implications and required actions
5. Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to identify actions and make decisions to resolve issue with a sense of urgency
6. Strong organization and planning skills, ability to deliver result to a process and timeline
7. Ability to turn data and analytics into information to inform and influence decision-making