The Worldwide Travel Retail Merchandising team is currently seeking for a merchandiser assistant
that will support the Travel Retail General Merchandising Manager in monitoring the global business performance of the specific channel in organizing the buying activities.
You will monitor the global business in order to maximise the results of the channel collaborating proactively with many departments within the company.
Your key activities will include:
- Maximize sales and results by store through collaboration with the stores:
- Monitoring detailed sales and stock for the specific category (style, store, etc.) via reporting and analysis activities
- Optimizing the stock allocation and merchandise assortment for stores
- Constantly monitor and follow up on deliveries and shipments
- Preparation of analysis for Open To Buy calculations
- Working actively with the WW Travel Retail GMM during campaigns in order to prepare analysis to develop channel dedicated guidelines
- Constant coordination with accounts, stores and Regional Travel Retail teams for relevant communications
- Support to Visual Merchandising during openings and regular operations, through dedicated monitoring of shipments.
Things that should be in your background:
- 2 year of experience as merchandiser or buyer, in similar contests;
- Experience in large volume distribution; Experience in the fashion industry would be considered a plus;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Sound analytical and numerical capabilities;
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- Educational background preferably in business management or similar;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills. Key Capabilities