The person will be responsible for the achievement of the growth and profitability targets and for the respect of the collection briefing, will define the product strategy, develop and propose the category product line for each collection to the BU Director, Product Manager and the Regions.
The person will support the Retail team in terms of buying, performance monitoring, proposals and actions to grow this channel.
The person will report directly to Moncler Enfant Business Unit Director.
- In line with the commercial strategies and the brand positioning, and in line with Moncler Merchandising general guidelines, designs the collection brief, ensures the development of the “merchandising grid”, split by product families, function/usage, price range, type of materials, etc.
- Presents and explains the merchandising grid to the Creative Director, the Category Design and Product Development Teams, in order to set the framework within which the collection will be developed.
- Follows up the development of the collection/respect of the brief (structure and price) in cooperation with the Design and Product team : intermediate reviews of the collection, color selection,…
- Elaborates seasonal Sales Book with the support of the Product Development and participates to the presentation of the collection
- Regional buying orders review to support each region in achieving the highest possible sell through goal
- Participates to the pricing/bulk of the collection with the BU Director
- Elaborates the Debriefing of the collection with the BU Director
- Performs all requested analyses linked to product/collections: performance, efficiency, competitors benchmark,…
- Supports creative offices for look book, catalogues, editorial the
- Elaborates the calendar of BU activities
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years of Merchandising experience in luxury/fashion industry
- Experience in premium/luxury kidswear preferred
- Product sensibility
- Strong analytical presentation skills
- Availability for frequent travels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (ie; Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Knowledge of English