The Woman RTW Collection Merchandiser will support the Woman RTW Collection Merchandising Manager in the development of the collection, ensuring a consistent offer in terms of appeal, marketing and distribution worldwide.
The Woman Collection Merchandiser works with the Manager to ensure the best positioning in terms of product offer, according to the design vision.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market and competitors’ analysis in terms of product and price positioning;
- Support the Woman Collection Merchandising Manager in the development of the collection plan;
- Preparation of buying tool for buyers and trainers
- Monitor sell-in and sell-out data per Region during the season.
- Support Merchandising team in setting price objectives
The Ideal Candidate
- 2/3 years experience in Fashion/luxury brands;
- Excellent Knowledge of the fashion trends;
- Strong retail math and analytical skills required;
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Effective communication skills;
- Excellent proficiency in Excel.
- English Fluent.
The Maison Valentino was founded in 1960 by Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti. Valentino is a protagonist of international fashion, and from 2008 until 2016, has gone through an impactful creative evolution. The Maison Valentino plays a major role in the luxury division that sees in the Maison a combination of tradition and innovation necessary in a creative industry that generates the sense of beauty. Valentino’s fashion is displayed through the Haute Couture and Pret-a-Porter lines for women and for men and through the Valentino Garavani accessories lines that include shoes, bags, small leather goods, eyewear, scarves, ties and fragrances. An aesthetic universe, present in over 90 countries through 160 Valentino directly-operated boutiques and over 1300 points of sale. Stefano Sassi is the Chief Executive Officer of Valentino S.p.A., and has joined Valentino in 2006, in conjunction with the celebration of the 45th anniversary of the brand, immediately providing a new strategic vision. The CEO has guided the fashion house during years of great development, through the passage of the baton from Valentino Garavani to the Creative Directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli, that during the 8 years of creative co-direction have contributed into making Valentino one of the most successful fashion companies of the fashion system. Paris, 7th July 2016 Maria Grazia Chiuri leaves her role as Co-Creative director after 17 years with the brand and 8 in her role as Co-Creative Director to Pursue a new professional experience. Valentino nominates Pierpaolo Piccioli sole Creative Director of the Maison. An aesthetic, contemporary vision and the excellence in the execution, are the guidelines of the industrial process and of the artisanal and handmade workmanship that are entirely produced in the historic Atelier of Piazza Mignanelli in Rome, where the specialized ‘Bottega Couture’ couture school, has recently opened.