CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
About PVH Corp.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and over $8 billion in annual revenues. We
own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*,Warner’s and Olga brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Ideal Candidate
The Denim Merchandise Director reports to the Senior Merchandising Director and will contribute to all aspects of the CK Jeans EMEA GTM process. Responsible for Men’s and Women’s Denim.
From understanding market trends and consumer needs, range planning, monitoring and analyzing line efficiency and seasonal KPIs, leading international milestone meetings, and post-sales analysis.
- Lead the strategic vision for CKJ Denim that embraces the brand DNA and delivers consistent growth while increasing share of business
- Deliver a seasonal denim range that meets financial targets and country specific requirements, while upholding the CKJ iconic brand image and realizing the global brand direction
- Oversee the denim GTM process for EU- from range plan briefing to Market Launch and post season analysis
- Manage development KPIs and line efficiency to drive sustainable growth
- Present the line at all key milestones and lead sales tool and trainings for seasonal line launches
- Work closely with EU sales teams and spend time in key markets to understand consumer needs and competitor landscape
- Manage strong working relationships with key departments such as Design, Product Development, Marketing, Buying and Planning, and GMPM
- Share and leverage best practices to drive improved ways of working
- Manage and coach one direct report
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization