The Ecommerce (Ecom) Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 100+ people and will grow significantly until the end of the year. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
At Calvin Klein we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
As part of our Site Merchandising team, you will be working on delivering the best possible experience to CalvinKlein.com consumers alongside the Content, Merchandising and Planning teams. As a Site Merchandiser, your main responsibility is to maximize conversion and sales opportunities by addressing specific market needs, boosting commercial opportunities while keeping in line with our brand positioning. Within a fast-paced team, you are expected to have a great commercial acumen and strong understanding of e-commerce within the fashion industry. The challenge is to channel efforts on sustainable and profit-focused initiatives while keeping an open mind to new industry developments, keeping pace with a fast-growing channel within the wider business organization.
You will get hands-on with initiating projects, pulling analytical results, and presenting wins and opportunities to the larger CK E-Com team. You will execute Site Merchandising strategies while developing greater knowledge of our tools and platform capabilities, with special focus on internal search and on-site product merchandising. We would also like you to manage the internal search of all websites; both optimizing the current product ranking and search journey, and helping with the development of new internal search features working with the UX Product Owner.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Manage the localization efforts amongst our 27 different European countries
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce KPI's and ability to articulate and act upon insights on Site Merchandise topics: filters and navigation, product merchandising, and internal search redirects and synonyms
- Analyze traffic patterns across different product categories within our European sites developing market specific strategies supporting Merchandise team on go-to-market and Seasonal hindsight.
- Execute Internal Search Merchandising strategies, improving conversion across key traffic sources through all European stores. Idea generating as well
- Analyze and Communicate weekly metrics on relevant product categories to the wider team, highlighting conversion opportunities, supporting in-season trade.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure key aspects of Site Merchandise are set up employing best practices, supporting go-live and evaluation of online campaigns.
- Advocate for Site Merchandise improvements, liaising with Product Owners, Developers, Analytics & Insights, and Operations teams on enhancements and site functionalities.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn; if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers, eager to take on fresh challenges, then our team is perfect for you.
• 1-2 years’ experience in managing internal search Experience in Fredhopper or other Site Merchandising tools, and knowledgeable of site taxonomy and product management systems (A/B testing is a plus)
- JIRA/ticket creation experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Ecommerce
- Strong communication skills; able to deliver your message to a variety of stake holders and influence change
- Strong ability to analyze and react to e-commerce analytics using Adobe Omniture and Tableau
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize depending on greatest business impact
- Great team player, adaptable and thriving in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
What you can expect from us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities