Calvin Klein Menswear is a relatively new and fast growing division covering all Menswear apparel product categories including Sportswear, Tailoring and Dress Furnishing.
The entire collection process – from design & development, until delivery of the product - takes place from Amsterdam.
Buying & Planning ensures optimum seasonal planning from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creations and controls the production flow to ensure in-time deliveries from the factories.
- Seasonal Planning and Buying
- Buying Reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Communication and planning with buying offices, onshore, offshore
- Stakeholder Management
- Creation of the seasonal buy plan, with information obtained from vendors regarding lead times, Minimal Order Quantities and possible upcharges
- Obtain merchandise forecasted quantities and place pre-buys when early buy is required for timely delivery
- Manage sales orders versus production orders during the sell-in period and work with the vendors to revise pre-buys where necessary
- Negotiate and confirm upcharges and best delivery dates with vendors and buying offices based on actuals vs. buy plan analysis
- Control stock and oversold results
- Support Buying Operations Coordinator with PO creation, WIP management and OTA (On Time Availability) reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- A completed business degree and approximately 5 years of experience in wholesale planning
- An analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect From Us
A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
A chance to unwind with weekly social activities