If you are passionate about Product Development, Product Innovation, Fashion and Art this can be the best position for you to join LOEWE´s Merchandising Development Team.
As Senior Accessories Buyer you will work closely with Merchandising, Design, Industrial and Quality teams leading the development of products, objects and gifts for all the new special projects.
- Follow each collection in order to achieve the main targets & objectives in terms of quality, lead time, margin & cost.
- Define the development scenario for each project, clarifying responsibilities in each phase.
- Define and monitor the planning, budget and costs of each project.
- Be in charge of Mise Au Point with Designer attending the fitting style.
- Review and be part of the coordination's process of Vendors.
- Internal communication assuring that communication flows to all departments and agents involved.
The Ideal Candidate
- Big knowledge in the development of textile product and pattern making.
- Have previous experience of at least 8 years in a Product Project Management position.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish, other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Be passionate about Product Development and Fashion.
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Office.
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.
Today, LOEWE approaches 170 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses, defined by the modernity of its past, an unwavering confidence in the present, and a firm look forward.
Craftsmanship, progress and unequalled expertise with leather, LOEWE’s founding pillars, are reconfigured with a timely awareness evident in desirable and functional products across multiple categories, including ready-to-wear, accessories, home and lifestyle.
Spain is where LOEWE was born and remains the brand’s home. While its current landscape contains elements from places near and far and the Spanish legacy is expressed in modern ways, the heart of LOEWE still beats in Madrid, where all of its world-renowned leather goods continue to be manufactured.
Jonathan Anderson is LOEWE’s creative director. Anderson was born in 1984 in Northern Ireland. After graduating from the London College of Fashion in 2005, he established himself as one of the most acclaimed talents in the industry.
Under Anderson, LOEWE started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world more multi-faceted and dynamic than ever.
Anderson’s first ready-to-wear collections for LOEWE were presented in 2014.
Streamlined, ultrasoft renditions of the famous Amazona and Flamenco are among the most coveted bags available at the world’s leading stores today, while the Puzzle, a completely new bag design by Anderson, his first for the house, adds a novel character to LOEWE's range of iconic accessories, pairing of-the-moment functionality and aesthetics with ingenious construction and incredible softness.