We are currently looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join our Merchandise team based in our offices near Leicester Square, London!
This brand-new role has been created to assist & support the HOKA EMEA Senior Merchandise Manager in delivering seasonal product assortments that are both brand & trend right.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Support and report to the SR Merchandiser and be part of the seasonal decisions related to Regional assortments · Create and maintain seasonal sales tool and line lists, presentation Decks · Support the merchandiser to identify and capture market needs and translate it in the right way for HOKA to stay true to the Brand DNA and heritage while still moving the brand and collection one step ahead. · Contribute to be the ‘in season’ product partner for sales. Join several Account meetings / trade shows, · Set up & maintain all seasonal tools – line sheets, the seasonal buy recap & go-to-market packs are business critical tools used by Merchant & Sales teams throughout the season. These documents require the highest level of accuracy & attention to detail · Communication & Partnerships – the Merchandising team is an important touch point and source of information for many other parts of the business. Building strong partnerships with the Demand Planning team, PLM team (Product Line Managers) in the US is key to ensure the smooth & timely flow of information to the rest of the EMEA region · Collect and maintain the seasonal data around GTM1 GTM2 and Sales conferences. · Sample Management – Ensure all samples from GTM stage, all the way through to Sales Conference are ordered and delivered on time, (and presented appropriately in London / Amsterdam) product room · Regular travel is part of the job (10%)
The Ideal Candidate
- You should be a detail orientated individual who enjoys working as part of a team as well as being confident to self-motivate. You should have an analytical mind, but also have a love of product. Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must work exceptionally well cross-functional (with product- planning- sales- marketing)
- Team player / have a team spirit, be passionate
- You must be able to navigate through change and have a drive to gain market knowledge and understanding of merchandise processes and needs.
- In-Design (for sales tool)6-12 months experience in a equivalent position, either as an Jr Product role, MAA, Allocator or Buyers Admin Assistant
- Passion for Product & Fashion
- Able to Travel when relevant/of need