You will be expected to collate research on the wider fashion community, including brands, designers, street style, and both seasonal and micro trends. You will be comfortable taking this research and blending it with commercial insights to uncover opportunities and recommending forward-thinking actions that will deliver growth and drive our fashion authority.
What you'll do:
- Understand the commercial and creative strategies of Farfetch, contributing by sharing and capturing key fashion knowledge in key areas, such as:
- Classification of product types – Runway, carryover, capsule and as such
- Trend research – Seasonal reporting and in season micro trend opportunities
- New season product opportunities – Hot 100 items
- Shop the look – Uploads, opportunities and adjustments
- Site walks – Ensuring site standards across click-throughs, content or copy
- Comp shops – Owning how we ensure we’re competing with the best
- Influencer – Improve product selection process for influencer campaigns
- Establish and manage a clear process for the above, including regular checks and updates
- Own on-site activity and sales reporting, champion category growth and collaborate cross-functionally on strategies or special launch activations for projects such as Sustainability and Sale
- Take direction from Senior VM Manager to deliver and lead projects as required
- Understand and translate insight from data analysis to deliver VM opportunities that help achieve Farfetch KPIs (sales, CR, AOV)
- Bring inspiring ideas into an energetic and collaborative team
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You will have demonstrable online experience from within the luxury industry
- In-depth knowledge of designers, trends and resources and demonstrate full awareness of luxury brands & seasonal trends
- Understanding of KPIs that deliver success within a retail online organisation
- Understanding of the creative needs of the Farfetch proposition
- Experience in using analytical insight to make balanced decisions that blend art and commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
- Strong team player
- Flexible and self-motivated
- End-to-end project management skills
- BONUS POINTS: Experience in either a VM focused or trend forecasting role, worked across all categories and genders
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.