We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser working with our Mens Accessories Team.
Brilliantly British in style and spirit, Fenwick is the department store of note for shoppers of exceptional taste since 1882.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will action the processes that ensure the right quantity and mix of products appear in the right store at the right time at the right price to deliver planned sales and profit.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Merchandise Manager in OTB planning, maximizing full price sell through, reducing markdown and improving stock turn
- Plan and place reorders for continuity ranges to meet agreed sales forecast, cover and stock targets
- Assist in identifying current and future trading opportunities
- Provide regular summaries of performance within areas of responsibility
- Provide historical department analysis
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good commercial awareness of the industry
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Buying & Merchandising systems
- Experience within a Buying and Merchandising system
- Experience working with Menswear and luxury goods
The closing date for applications for this role is 15/04/2019
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (some restrictions apply)
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day to take in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Business Dress Loan Scheme (if applicable)
- Fenwick Select -a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services
- Cycle to Work scheme.