Support the Head of Merchandising in ensuring that the product offer supports the wider product strategy and drives business performance, delivering against the business’ financial objectives.
Maximise sales and sell through of the global product offer, assorting products in the best location to drive sales.
Manage reporting and Merchandise Planning administration.
Product Performance and SKU Management
- Create and update weekly trade reporting to understand both high level and detailed business performance vs KPIs.
- Continual monitoring of category and product performance, including analysing collection data (core vs mix; depth vs. width, sell through, category mixes and OTB vs plan) to help ensure brand strategy for future collections is balanced and in line with seasonal business plan.
- Work with Retail and Ecommerce teams and the Collection Merchandising team to gather product feedback, market nuances and trends to feed product strategy.
- Create and update a master data collection file (carry over / core / semi core / seasonal / buys) every season.
- Produce Monthly product review analysis.
- Coordinate the product lifecycle and seasonal recode process and contribute to seasonal launch/delist strategy
- Own pricing and recode administration including system uploads.
Retail & Ecommerce
- Develop excellent relationships with Retail and the stores, understanding their product needs.
- Develop excellent relationships with Ecommerce, understanding their product needs and the online client.
- Support Head of Merchandising with seasonal Buying by store (including Ecommerce).
- Produce regular reports to understand retail market sales. Identify areas of opportunity and actions to be taken to drive sales.
- In season WSSI management to forecast seasonal sales, inventory and manage OTB to communicate risks, opportunities and propose actions.
- Create and maintain a seasonal OTB tracker.
Collection Building and Buy
- Create and update consistent offer structure and range plan documents following range plan meetings with Collection Merchandising & Production Development.
- Develop Category plans for assigned areas, that support overarching product strategy and financial targets, (target sales, OTB, inventory, ST %, Margin, option width vs depth, core vs seasonal).
- Create seasonal OTB file & buying strategy documents for Retail and Ecommerce.
The Ideal Candidate
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 Years Merchandise Planning experience in apparel (Menswear preferable but not essential)
- Strong category planning and forecasting experience
- Strong commercial awareness of fashion market and macro factors
- Advanced organisational skills and able to work autonomously & cross functionally
- High level of curiosity and ability to think outside the box
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Agile and able to work at a fast pace in a changing environment
- Passion and affinity for the Brand