All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Buyer, E-Commerce assists the Buyer/Senior Buyer - E-commerce in managing day to day operation of multiple categories within a division. The assistant buyer will be responsible for supporting the buying lead in addressing and managing e-commerce challenges and opportunities to support execution of strategic initiatives to achieve sales targets.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support the eCommerce Business with daily responsibilities to include, managing assortment tools, sample management, managing pricing files, and more
- Review fast-track metrics weekly (e.g., out of stocks, lost by box, traffic, and conversion) and make recommendations to improve performance
- Ensure Product Detail Pages (PDP) are optimized and Features & Benefits (F&B) content is accurate, customer-friendly, and Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Partner with the marketing team to assess weekly marketing / media dashboard
- Support planning to build weekly promotional calendar with Senior/Buyer support
- Take active role in e-commerce management meetings (business review meetings, monthly Open To Buy, etc), presenting in-depth analysis of respective departments and classifications; must be able to sell and validate point of view with facts and analysis
- Execute alignment of site merchandising strategies with pre-season buy initiatives and in season sell out.
- Issue commitment sheets and Purchase Orders (PO’s) for seasonal orders. Manage PO logs and receipt reconciliation to ensure on time delivery of product.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Minimum of 2 years retail buying experience with at least 1 year of e-Commerce exposure (indirect) or experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at a time
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; act as a leader amongst peers
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Experienced with Excel
- Strong presentation and analytic abilities
Ability to adapt to changing trends of the business
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH