Tibi, an advanced contemporary womenswear brand, seeks for an Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator responsible for driving online revenue and profitability through product assortment, visual merchandising, and the effective tracking of sales and sell through.
This individual should have a keen eye for detail and be able to bring a left-brain, right-brain approach to inventory investment by combining the design team’s creative direction, historical sell through by category and style, and current trends. The Coordinator will always have a bird’s eye view of the business objectives, but not be afraid of rolling up his/her sleeves to problem solve and effect change.
The Merchandising Coordinator will also oversee the Ecommerce image production, coordinating across departments and photography vendors to schedule shoots, ensuring images are of the highest quality and delivered on time. This person will help evolve the website’s imagery to maximize conversion rates. The ability to think analytically combined with deep product knowledge and a can-do attitude will be required to be successful in this role. This role offers an incredible growth opportunity as th
- Oversee product management and successful launch of collections online. Manage all aspects of the product such as writing product descriptions, creating upload sheets, and tracking inventory. Own the merchandising strategy and display of products on tibi.com.
- Attend line reviews and product knowledge training for each season to create the Ecommerce buy sheet in collaboration with the Head of Ecommerce.
- Manage Ecommerce photo shoots by coordinating with internal stakeholders. Track and manage all images and ensure timely delivery for product launches. Conduct regular competitive analysis and create strategic recommendations for improvement to imagery.
- Report regularly on sales, sell throughs, returns and market trends.
- Participate in special projects as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
Extreme attention to detail is required with the ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment. Experience working in Microsoft Office, including Excel is also required. Prior experience in web-based software or digital fluency is a plus.
Merchandising studies and experience a plus. Bachelors degree and/or 2 years of experience in a related field is required.