The Retail Department is the central organization for all Retail channels in all markets for both PVH brands, this sits within the Omni Channel Hub. The Modern Operations Team within this department is the main function for all retail stores to ensure successful instore processes and a consistent consumer experience over all business models.
The role will report to and work in close collaboration with his/her direct lead. The main focus will be to support and ensure optimal processes are in line with business needs to ensure they fit all store portfolios and business models.
The role will involve administrative tasks, coordinating and connecting all stakeholders to deliver operational excellence and ensure the basic platform is functional.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The team shares responsibilities for:
- implementing optimized and scalable systems and processes on an international scale thereby ensuring a seamless customer experience and smooth store operational execution
- defining requirements and prioritization of processes, procedures, projects in close cooperation with country teams where communication is key
- maintaining and supporting in-store solutions such as POS, ERP, Loyalty Program and new initiatives/systems that are rolled out to the stores, in close cooperation with relevant central and country departments as well as defining the central operational support models for applied systems or solutions
- developing ideas, concepts, tools and the use of new technologies improving the retail store processes in all channels
- driving innovations to enhance the in-store customer experience and ensuring proper operational implementation
- implementing and developing a central communication platform for information exchange between different stakeholders centrally and on country level
- collaborating closely with training teams to develop, implement and support required training tools for new or changed tasks of various stakeholders for our stores and country teams
The successful candidate him/herself will in detail execute and/or oversee:
- be a key contact person for all requests from countries, stores, stakeholders about policies and procedures, processes and the handling of systems installed by the business
- monitor and execute actions needed to deliver stores, countries, stakeholders with solutions which flow into the team Operations inbox and ticketing system either yourself or by involving the correct departments/specialists
- be first line support for all incoming requests by providing the basic knowledge of processes, procedures and systems
- when required liaise with the correct contact person(s) and follow up on communication/solution finding to troubleshoot efficiently
- identify patterns in problems and requests from countries and stores, investigate on those, communicate your findings to the team, provide a proposal on potential solutions where possible (trainings, manuals, process changes etc.)
Store Master Data Maintenance:
- maintain store database with all store relevant data to enable an all-time correct and easy to access pool of information which feeds many organizational touchpoints (i.e. store locations, contact information) which then feed social feeds and consumer touchpoints
- validate required data with different sources (stores, countries, departments etc.)
- POS master data including articles/prices, store information, information sharing towards our end consumers
The Ideal Candidate
DESIRED SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Min. 2 year work experience in fashion (preferably in a similar position) in a Retail Operational environment and / or in sales processes within the Retail industry.
- Process driven mindset, able to contribute to operational objectives to achieve success by utilizing current processes or finding new methods to enhance efficiency and positive results.
- Pro-active/Flexible mindset.
- Ability to deal with and understand different ways of working, cultures and to find a common ground/understanding.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to planning and problem solving challenges.
- Can solve challenging topics using existing solutions and/or introducing new solutions with good judgement to improve or excel current ways of working.
- Open-mindedness for new technologies and eagerness to drive innovations.
- Very good MS-Office skills (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environments.
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to network and gain cooperation to work productively with others within the Head Office, Local Office departments/individuals, Store teams and external vendors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.