Reporting to the Global CS Quality Team Leader, you will be responsible for monitoring and actively influencing the CS team’s quality performance, making sure that the quality requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved. You will also analyse advisors’ quality results and performance in order to optimize processes and support their development, in partnership with the Quality TL and manager. Responsible for creating performance reports and action plans.
What You’ll do:
- Oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the quality improvement program across all offices, report to the Quality TL on the activities’ completion as well as identify actions to improve quality processes;
- Contribute to develop advisors’ skills and improve their performance by supporting the supervisors with feedback and coaching intitiatives;
- Lead local and global calibration sessions and define action plans for variance reduction;
- Provide training on quality processes;
- Provide the management with reporting on Quality, C-sat and other operational KPIs related to quality performance in order to support strategic decisions;
- Work closely with the Training team to identify needs and cooperate on the creation of continuous training contents.
The Ideal CandidateWho You Are:
- Experienced in customer service quality assurance (minimum 2 years);
- Highly skilled at analyzing;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Fluent in German or French will be a plus;
- A strong communicator with good relationship management skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel;
- Highly organized;
- Able to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experienced in working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team.
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.