Reporting to the Partner Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing and delivering different types of training for the PS team, making sure that the training requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved. You will also be responsible for creating training contents and designing materials ensuring they are tailored to the target’s needs and learning styles.
What you'll do:
- Provide product, process and procedure training through individual or group sessions;
- Identify training and development needs and opportunities for the PS team;
- Facilitate and conduct the induction training for new hires;
- Facilitate and mentor Partner Service Specialists as part of their on-going employee development;
- Ensure all relevant training materials and updates are in line with Partner Service standards;
- Create, edit and update training materials adjusted to the employee’s needs and learning styles;
- Ensure all policies and processes are communicated to the team via the relevant channels.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- An experienced trainer (minimum 2 years);
- Experienced in creating training contents and materials;
- Excellent communicator with good relational skills;
- Proficient in the use of Powerpoint;
- Highly organized;
- Able to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experienced working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexible in regards to schedules; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.