- A full-time role with a focus on the product integrity testing of raw materials and finished products.
- Provides a source to execute the routine Product Integrity process supporting for all Apparel product categories.
- Maintains product integrity testing data ensuring accuracy and availability to the Burberry Business.
- Review and analysis of test failures reported weekly for raw materials and finished products.
- Execute and follow the Product Integrity process for conditional approval for any appropriate test failures.
- Maintenance of accurate product integrity data for Seasonal Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Wear Trackers.
- Communication to RMM / PE teams any test failures which represent a safety or quality risk.
- Recording test failures and tracking resolution by the RMM / PE teams, vendors/suppliers or accredited testing laboratories as appropriate.
- Providing data to RMM / PE team for root cause analysis of test failures and where required consultation on resolution of failed results.
- Ensuring accuracy and maintenance of data for Burberry conditional approvals applied to raw materials and finished products.
- Execute and follow Product Integrity process for Pre-CIQ data required by the accredited testing laboratories and Burberry China quality team.
- Providing data on product integrity test failures such as required by the Burberry China team and notified to them by AIC or CIQ.
- Working with Burberry cross functional teams, vendors and suppliers to ensure the understanding and implementation of existing and new Product Integrity testing requirements.
- Effective use of Flex PLM.
- Retrieval of Product Testing documentation to support requirements for importation, quality issues and certifications.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly numerate and strong analytically.
- Strong science-based background / education.
- Understanding and general awareness of the Global requirements for Product Integrity Testing of Apparel.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced team within a challenging environment.
- Credible to the business, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality.
- Able to multi-task and team oriented
- Genuine passion for the fashion industry.