This role would provide a support structure to the Management team reporting in to the CEO. We would expect this person to hire and manage at least one intern as well as taking full accountability for the Day to Day office activities.
CEO & Creative Director Support
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Organise both team and large-scale events and manage the project from end to end
- Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis in a proactive manner
- Must be able to work in a highly confidential environment
- Manage and process mail and correspondence as required
- Interact with the leadership team and departmental peers to arrange meetings, conference calls, diary schedules etc. with key colleagues and internal managers
- Prepare and issue minutes of meetings and assist with the follow up actions from meeting outcomes
- Be goal and results driven with the ability to also look at the bigger picture in order to proactively plan
- Work closely with support staff to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed, to-the-minute travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones). Coordinate with travel agents and manage international travel process (including passport, visa, vaccination, and cell phone requirements).
- Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies.
- Drive team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics).
- Identify and coordinate most productive and cost-effective method for meetings including in person, on-site, off-site, audio conferences (international, stateside and local) and video conferences.
- Act as administrator for team support
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- All other duties as assigned including special projects.
- Preparation of Design boards, sourcing and organisation as required and/or delegated to the appointed Intern.
Office, Administration and Logistics
- Shipments - co-ordination, paperwork of shipments of fabrics, samples, invoices andDHL/FED EX/UPS also negotiating rates and contracts where required to optimize pricing.
- General Office Management including ordering of stationary, Business Cards and general office requirements
- Diary Management and co-ordination of meetings with the wider team - 360 approach.
- Management of external contracts including IT, network systems and set up.
- Office set up and re-location when required
- Key Holder
- Any additional Duties as required by the Management Team.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven background of successfully managing others, including upwards with senior management
- High level of resilience and confidence in constructively challenging when necessary to ensure the right outcome is always achieved
- Tech Savvy with a 'can-do' attitude
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Adaptable to commercially focused environments
- Team player with a 360 approach