About the department:
We're the voice of our brand. We don’t read from a script; we deliver impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in our own way and have fun doing it. We've grown extensively over the last 3 years to become a global team of around 200 employees worldwide.
Our customers are at the forefront of our business and our multilingual teams do whatever it takes to offer them a first class service, wherever they are across the globe. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms, which provide end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively to luxury fashion brands.
About the role:
Reporting to the Global Service Design Director, we are looking for a Customer Excellence Manager of Customer Service Design to create and implement service concepts that continuously improve the global customer service experience and helps the business meet its strategic goals. Working closely with Voice of the Customer Analysts, you will establish strategic customer research programs to produce service design tools, such as personas, storyboards and journey maps that inform service prototypes and keep the customer central to solutions.
You will lead ideation sessions with multiple stakeholders and facilitate the run of rapid prototypes to validate and iterate on ideas. You will work closely with the Global Manager of Partner Service Design and the Process Design Manager as well as Global Training to assess concept feasibility and roll out new services that meet and exceed the needs of our end customer. You will oversee the change communications strategy and planning for internal and external customer communications and oversee the Customer Service Communications team.
What you’ll do:
- You will facilitate workshops and interviews with customer and internal stakeholder, collate feedback and reports
- You will identify and prioritise international customer needs/pain points to define future service experiences, balancing the need for global and localized solutions
- You will lead and facilitate activities to identify and prioritise customer needs/pain points
- You will establish and implement user-centred performance measurement systems
- You will identify opportunities for cost reduction and improvement within an existing service
- You will work with teams to build and refine concepts, prototypes and designs
- You will validate and iterate to constantly refine the approach, pushing the boundaries to delight customers
- You will lead customer research projects, synthesising customer feedback into early stage customer personas, storyboards and journey maps
- You will build advocacy for customer led experience transformation across the business, influencing stakeholders and engaging teams
- You will partner across Marketing and Communications teams to manage the Customer Service Communications strategy
- You will lead the Customer Service communications team
- You will support teams and stakeholders to expand their Human-Centred Design skills
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have experience designing end-to-end customer journeys and service design blueprints
- You have a strong leadership competency, demonstrated experience delivering value-focused outcomes that drive growth
- You bring depth of experience and strategic approach to research and service conceptualization
- You have experience leading the discovery phase and building of capability frameworks;
- You drive focus and priorities across decision-making through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
- You are welcome the constructive criticism of their work and be able to constructively review the work of others
- You have experience designing service solutions; evaluating systems and infrastructure;
- You empathise with the customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs, behaviours and goals; confident challenging assumptions
- You have experience facilitating and guiding meetings, workshops and group discussions, enabling others to collaborate more effectively, overcome barriers and achieve common goals and move projects forward
- You are experienced in sourcing and analysing data and research information;
- You are confident assessing solutions and promoting / prioritising commercially viable ideas that best address key business and user needs
- You are passionate about creating and delivering market leading customer experiences
- You have hands-on experience with design programs / tools such as Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign
- You are comfortable operating within a fast-paced environment
- Have a design related degree, or relevant industry experience
Please submit a portfolio of writing and/ or visual design samples to be considered.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.