Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy.
Currently a team of 5 people including 4 dedicated Customer Service Advisors, you have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
In Customer Service, you’ll be part of a creative family who are the voice of our brand. You won’t read from a script. We’ll trust you to deliver an impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in your own way. And have some fun in the process.
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-growing fashion e-commerce environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and looking to make an immediate impact within a newly created department. Our ideal candidate will be agile, professional and used to adapting your approach to suit different client & brand needs.
What You’ll do
- Assist customers with order enquiries email and telephone
- Provide product and service information to customer when necessary
- Work with Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- Be the face of Farfetch Black & White to our customers and partners alike
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to our brands and clients
- Keep up to date with product & brand knowledge to ensure you’re ahead of the curve at all times
The Ideal Candidate
Who You Are
- Expert knowledge of luxury products and brands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, articulate and eloquent
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Strong listening skills
- Problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following:
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships