The Insights & Data Reporting Manager is an important role within the Farfetch Media Solutions team, especially in the effort to deliver a data-driven marketing agenda.
The Insights & Data Reporting Manager will be the owner of all reporting requirements for our client campaigns & internal reporting. The focus of the role is to deliver a single source of truth for all media performance data for our brand partners and internal team, so it is critical that the data is accurate, consistent and complete. The goal will be to establish an insights & reporting function that focuses on impactful data storytelling by leveraging the rich and diverse data points available from marketing and commercial teams.
This role will report directly to the Head of Media Operations and will work closely with Sales & Campaign Planning, Project Management, Media Operations, and internal Analytics and Data Science teams.
What you'll do:
- The successful candidate will have strong interests in using data and analytics to drive and improve clients' business results.
- Pre-sales support including, but not limited to, providing client insights analysis and opportunity recommendations. Become a trusted partner to Media Solutions sales leaders by delivering powerful insights and data visualisations to help build strategic marketing proposals.
- Post-sales support including, but not limited to, external client marketing campaign reporting. Owning post-campaign reporting at both strategic & tactical levels from improving the standard End of the Campaign reporting process to producing QBRs and ad-hoc strategic reports/presentations required for high-touch accounts
- Internal management reporting; assist Heads of Department with reporting and data modeling requirements such as sales performance reporting, forecasting, and media products pricing & yield reporting.
- Build, own and maintain all data visualisations and reporting dashboards used by Media Solutions team.
- Drive a culture of ‘always on' data-driven decisions within the team that will institutionalize the use of consumer-driven analytics in media planning & activation.
- Work with internal Analytics teams (cross-function) to ensure robust statistical and data methods are used to build analyses across the team, as well as improving efficiencies and automation where relevant
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate needs to be detailed-oriented with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills essential, as well as the ability to collaborate with both commercial and technical stakeholders (technical product managers, development leads)
- Strong Excel skills and SQL
- An expert in manipulating large data sets in a professional environment. Experience with data visualisation tools, preferably Looker.
- Analytics experience in customer behaviour, Lifetime Value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, web analytics, and reporting technologies.
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience rolling out new projects in Looker with LookML
- Knowledge or experience in digital marketing tech stack (e.g. DoubleClick, DoubleClick For Publishers, Facebook, DMPs like BlueKai)
- Working knowledge of Python and containerization architectures such as Docker
- Experience defining data governance principles surrounding sensitive datasets containing PII would be advantageous