Fiorucci is an iconic Italian fashion label founded by Elio Fiorucci in 1967. It was the first brand to combine fashion, art, music and celebrity.
The brand is looking for a Stockroom Assistant to assist their stockroom operation within the Fiorucci Flagship store. We have both Christmas Temp and permanent positions available with an immediate start.
- Handle all Fiorucci stock efficiently and effectively.
- Receive all stock deliveries into the stockroom, ensuring all product is recorded and put away in the correct area, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss. Ensuring any discrepancies are reported to management.
- Ensure stock room health and safety is upheld at all times, ensuring all equipment is checked regularly.
- Ensure back of house stockroom standards are maintained, ensuring stockroom is clean and tidy at all times.
- Supporting ad-hoc stock counts
- Assistance will be required on the shop floor assisting customers with their purchases and providing first-class customer service.
- In-depth knowledge of Fiorucci product and sizing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience working in a luxury retail stockroom.
- Intermediate experience using Excel.
- A motivated, hardworking, efficient and organised individual, who is able to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service in a previous customer service/stockroom role.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and pace.
- Punctual, polite and a team player.