Full Time: From 9am to 5.30pm. This might change on peak times including weekends and late shifts.
A vacancy has now arisen for a customer service executive to join our small, dynamic and performance-focused team at this exciting time in our brand’s story. As a luxury brand, Heidi Klein is committed to offering superlative service across all channels. Our Customer Service Executives provide this to online and remote customers, ensuring their brand experience is just as immersive and impressive as being served face-to-face in a Heidi Klein store.
The Ideal Candidate
The primary function of the Customer Service Executive is first and foremost to drive conversion - both directly in terms of orders taken over the phone / live chat, and indirectly by supporting customers as they shop online:
- Proactively offering advice on styles and fit
- Offering accurate and individual advice on sizing
- Making relevant and thoughtful switch-sell suggestions when a product isn’t available in the customer’s size
- Upselling by recommending coordinating items or accessories to complete a look
- Answering all customer questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that any erroneous or missing product information is flagged to the e-commerce team to backfill so that future customers can make more informed purchasing decisions
- Meeting our response time targets
The secondary function is to support our customer retention and repeat order objective through offering memorably responsive aftercare, acting as the customer-facing point of contact for all after-sales enquiries relating to other internal teams including:
- Operations, for all fulfilment issues
- Production, for all faulty item issues
- Ecommerce, for all UX issues and product information issues
Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.