This is an exciting opportunity for a detail oriented, organised and motivated person to join a growing Operations team. You will primarily be focused on working on ecommerce operations with a strong focus on ensuring our operational system is functioning and focusing on the connection between our online system and operating system. You should have ‘systems’ mindset and be focused on ensuring all information within our operating system is correctly entered.
This candidate will work closely with our Operations Coordinator and will be reporting into that position.
- Input manual web orders when there is an automated error;
- Input manual web returns when necessary;
- Receipt incoming stock;
- Ensure pricing in the operating system is correct;
- Ensure stock in various warehouse locations is accurate;
- Clean system on monthly basis including reconciling open items.
- System maintenance as necessary.
- Facilitating Returns Labels;
- Inputting Store Sales on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Supporting the team as and when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced excel knowledge is a must;
- Strong numerical and analytical ability, with the ability to effectively present data analysis;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.