About the Role
Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader, you will be responsible for the delivery of world class luxury service by being truly Customer Obsessed. You will provide a high level of service to all internal and external Customers. You will be proactive in supporting a hardworking, friendly, open, fun and honest atmosphere.
Please note that there are vacancies in both our London and Norfolk offices for this role.
Customer Care / Customer Obsession
- Handle Emails, Calls and Live Chat (MV Core Customer Care)
- Handle questions on our social media networks, Customer Reviews, Recommend a Friend programme and any other Customer related programmes
- Be empowered to make the correct decisions for our Customers to make sure our Customers feel special at every opportunity, giving a WOW factor on every interaction
- Be accountable for all of your actions and follow up on any promise given to the Customer
- Maintain the brand’s reputation for excellent Customer Service
- Act as an ambassador for MV being an expert in collections and products, and follow brand’s TOV
- To liaise with parcel delivery providers both in the UK and internationally to follow up on any tracking questions or delivery issues
- Work on other delegated tasks when necessary and be prepared to assist anyone else within the company if help is asked for
- Make decisions on releasing orders in line with MV fraud rules
- Proactively feedback web issues directly to web department, relating to order issues, payment issues and promotional codes
- Achieve all SLA’s with Voice, Live Chat, Email, Social, Team Administration, Customer Reviews
- Comply with Data Protection Act and PCI Compliance Regulations at all times
- Offer flexibility across Operations during peak periods, if necessary. This may require ad-hoc travel to our office in Norfolk.
- To use all Microsoft Office package and in house IT solutions
- To achieve your set targets in the following areas – Quality of Calls, Speed of Service, Data Accuracy and any other quantitative or qualitative measure associated with the role.
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years in a Customer focused environment.
- Strong ability to build trusted relationships through a professional but personable approach
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise workload
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Minimum academic level required: GCSE
- Ideal academic level preferred: A Level or equivalent work experience
- Customer Service NVQ (preferred but not essential)
Mobility Requirements Adhoc travel to our Norfolk office may be required Our Aims and Values Our mission is to be the leading accessible luxury brand, by delivering outstanding quality, design and customer service. We are:
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. We will always deliver an outstanding and personal experience to them every time they interact with us, to ensure their ongoing support and loyalty.
We treat people with respect, as we would want to be treated. We are apolitical and assume good intentions in others. We are open and honest with each other while ensuring we take an empathetic and supportive approach.
We are passionate about what we do and we want to reach as many customers as fast as we can. We combine focus with pragmatism and flexibility so that we can move at pace in whichever direction we need to take.
We have a relentless desire to continually learn and improve to ensure our products and approach are exceptional. Our tenacity, high standards and attention to detail give us a competitive advantage.
We focus hard on facts and approach things in a logical, rational and analytical way. We challenge each other to make sure we make decisions and take actions that create value for our business and our customers. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.