We are looking for someone who can from at the end of August/ first week in September.
The right candidate must be available to work at least 3-4 days per week, including Monday and Tuesdays.
- Receive all E-commerce orders, select relevant styles(s) and carefully wrap each style, following the Needle & Thread packaging guidelines.
- Work carefully and quickly to ensure all orders are wrapped and ready to leave before the daily 4.30pm DHL pick up
- Work on the Brightpearl system to ensure all orders and returns are accurately logged
- Work on the DHL computer system to ensure daily pick-ups are arranged and the daily manifesto is printed
- Every afternoon receive customer returns, carefully unwrap and QC each style, seeking management advice where necessary, before re-packing in storage bag and allocating back to designated area.
- Keep stockroom clean, clear and tidy at all times
- When required assist with answering customer care calls and directing customer care emails to the relevant departments within the office
- If required, assist with stock takes
- Work with the Order Fulfilment team to accept new season orders and allocate these new orders to designated areas in the stock room
Hourly rate of pay - please enquire for further information.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail with an understanding of delivering a luxury service
- Able to work in a methodical way
- Team player