The successful applicant will be looking to help grow and lead our stock room team within a dynamic and growing online fashion business. We are looking for a polite, focused, energetic individual with excellent drive and attention to detail. The business itself is growing at a rapid pace and as such the successful applicant will be able to take ownership of stock control as well as responsibility for suggesting and implementing process improvements.
Key Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Complete responsibility of maintaining the integrity of stock.
- Ensuring all stock received in is accurately counted, put away & uploaded to the stock management system in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing the E-Com order fulfilment flow of stock, ensuring the correct stock is allocated for orders going out and that the correct stock is being received back in.
- Managing fulfilling stock orders for the business’s wholesale clients, ensuring stock is correctly labelled and has the appropriate paperwork
- Leading quarterly stock takes
- Leading ad-hoc stock counts where necessary
- Ensuring best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the Logistics team.
- A flexible approach to working practices reflected in a willingness to help other parts of the logistics team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate, Word, XL, Email and stock management systems.
- Punctual, polite and a team player.
- Solution focused.
- Self-confident and calm under pressure – proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.